FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
July 1, 2019
Marketing Director, Archival Gallery
(916) 923-6204 – email@example.com
From My Garden and More – AUGUST 6-31, 2019.
Sacramento, CA: Archival Gallery will present From My Garden and More – a new summertime show featuring works by award-winning artist Maureen Hood – on exhibition August 6-31, 2019. Also showing on the Front Wall, New Works by Linda Nunes.
Join us for a Second Saturday reception on August 10 at 6PM featuring complimentary refreshments and an opportunity to meet the featured artists.
From My Garden and More is a mixed-media celebration of summertime and the bright florals from Maureen’s garden.
“I like to play against the traditional reaction to a typical, ordinary human event by placing that event in a slightly different context. What results depends upon the observer’s personal experience and response to the event and its new perspective.” – Maureen Hood
On the Front Wall in August, another award-winning mixed-media and encaustic artist Linda Nunes presents New Works.
Approved Images for Press:
Upcoming Exhibitions at Archival Gallery:
- July: Feather, Fins, and Fur, featuring Maria Winkler and more, with New Works by Richard Feese
- August: Maureen Hood, From My Garden and More, with New Works by Linda Nunes.
- September: Sacramento Superheroes, a tribute to the late Mel Ramos featuring works by the artist, David Truman Tracy, Carrie Cottini, Robert Bowen, and Corey Okada
- October: Arthur Sordillo Remembrance, a tribute show featuring works by the late Arthur Sordillo, with gallery proceeds benefiting the Artists in Crisis Fund. Also showing Sean Royal on the Front Wall.
- November: New Works by Patricia Altschul, and sculpture by Gary Dinnen
Archival Gallery, in Sacramento since 1983, presents contemporary Northern California figurative works and fine art framing services. Managed by D. Oldham Neath, the gallery exhibit rotates monthly. Visit archivalgallery.com for more information.
Archival Gallery is located at 3223 Folsom Boulevard in Sacramento and is open Tuesdays – Saturdays from 11AM-4PM, Thursdays and Fridays until 6PM, also by appointment and for special events.