FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 1, 2019
Marketing Director, Archival Gallery
(916) 923-6204 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Robin Leddy Giustina In the World of the Living – APRIL 4-27, 2019.
Sacramento, CA: Archival Gallery presents In the World of the Living by Robin Leddy Giustina on exhibition April 4-27, 2019. Also showing, sculpture by Eryle Swanson and Debra Kreck-Harnish. Join us for a Second Saturday reception on April 13 at 6PM featuring complimentary refreshments and an opportunity to meet the featured artists.
Robin includes works based on sketches made at Water World in Sacramento as she floated lazily in a tube on the river. She enjoyed people watching and connecting the past with the present. “Humanity really doesn’t change that much and Mythology is a great inspiration because of that.”
Eryle Swanson’s delightful clay sculptures complement this exhibition with high-flying rabbits on trapeze and twirling rabbit ballet figures.
Debra Kreck-Harnish’s Tutu Much Fun series of sculptures will be on-display, crafted from hand-made and printed papers, maps of the Sierras, and vintage ephemera. These sculptures range from 14″ to 36″ tall and are presented on integrated display stands.
Approved Images for Press:
Additional Sample Images (not for press):
Upcoming Exhibitions at Archival Gallery:
- March: Hen Party (group show), with Leslie McCarron’s 31 Days and David Truman Tracy’s LEGO* Lamps
- April: Robin Leddy Giustina, with Eryle Swanson and Debra Kreck-Harnish
- May: Sean Royal, Death Valley
- June: Stephanie Taylor, Simple Objects in painting and sculpture, a tribute to relics of the Camp Fire in Paradise, CA
- July: Feather, Fins, and Fur, featuring avian, aquatic, and canine works by Maria Winkler, Gary Dinnen, and Lindsay Filby
Archival Gallery, in Sacramento since 1983, presents contemporary Northern California figurative works and fine art framing services. Managed by D. Oldham Neath, the gallery exhibit rotates monthly. Visit archivalgallery.com for more information.
Archival Gallery is located at 3223 Folsom Boulevard in Sacramento and is open Tuesday – Saturday from 11AM-4PM, also by appointment and for special events.